Tuesday, July 27, 2010

WHO LIKES TO GIVE ADVICE?? can you help me, please!? Teen's advice prefered for this one... I'm confused...?

THIS IS THE LONGEST POST EVER!! (but I think you'll find amusement reading it, so read away and anything you are thinknig PLEASE tell me, anything you can tell me, thanks )





so anyways this is my story:





After school everyone normally walks over to starbucks to hang out b/c its right across the street from the high school/middle school. and so it was like the middle of May and me and a couple of friends friends headed over there and we had noticed this boy skating around (his name is Eric). So he randomly came up to me and put his arm around me while we were walking to starbucks and he says ';sooooo what school do you go to?'; and i said that we went to his school but he probably didn't know us b/c we're freshmen (he was in 8th grade). and so he walked with us to starbucks and we got to talking and what not.





and then until school ended i was always wanting to see him and then i started talking to (ashely) one of my good friends who was also in 8th grade and she said that she had been best friends with him for 5 years and that i should go to the skating rink with her and eric would be there too. so this was in june and i went and he was there and it was soooo awkward. and he kept hanging around me and I had no clue what to do or say.





So when I got home ashely called me and told me that he wanted to hang out with me and that he was going to call me. and i was freaking out the whole time and so the next day we hung out and he brought his best friend (Jeff). and so all the way until about the middle of August me, eric and jeff would hang out everyday and I had told Jeff that I kinda had a crush on Eric.





so then randomly one night i got home and eric starts IMimg me and he said ';what would you say if i said i wanted to go out with you?'; and i said i would say yes. and then he said ';well i would if you weren't so shy'; so then I got all depressed and i tried to change and what not and then eric even offered me my first kiss and spent a whole day trying to get me to kiss him and getting all close to me and what not but i wouldn't becasue I got all scared. after that we only hung out once every week and then school started last week and i hadn't really talked to eric or jeff in a while.





So last night night eric asked me if i wanted to go to the movies with him and jeff and i said sure. so i met them there and eric brought a random girl with him and so him and the girl sat in the last row and me and jeff sat in the first row. and the whole time jeff kept doing weird things with his arms and i was sitting there all depressed over eric and so jeff kept shifting and stuff and it got really annoying. and so after the movie eric was like ';lets walk to music go round'; and i said that i couldnt b/c my mom was coming and so eric stayed and waited with me while they walked over there.





and then my mom came and when i got home i checked my myspace and eric sent me a message that said ';hey i heard that jeff got tottaly rejected by you tonight'; and i was like WHAT!? and he said ';yea he said you just tottaly pushed him away.'; and said ';well it's not like i knew that'; and he said ';well yea. next time you should just go along with it.'; and i didnt get it... GO ALONG WITH WHAT!??? I didnt even know anything was happening... i though jeff was just my best friend but i guess i was wrong.. and idk what to do b/c i like eric a lot and I've killed myself to not be shy around him and now idk what to do. I think eric is expecting an answer but idk what to say because idk if i like jeff or not. i mean, it hurts sooooooo bad that I could've gone out with eric and now i have to see him all the time. but i hate people to hate me, I don't like hurting someone's feelings and idk what to do... and jeff knows that i like eric... gggggrrrrrr i just dont know what to do... it seems like either way I can't avoid an awkward situation.





what bothers me the most is that Eric liked me and now all of a sudden Jeff likes me...





and I guess i'm just confused about why Eric is forcing me onto Jeff now?? after everything eric has done (trying to kiss me, flirting with me, always having to have his arm around me etc.)





RECENTLY THIS WEEKEND: (above was from last weekend)


Friday:





So on friday I decided to go to the skating rink b/c i've been gonig every weekend. So the whole time I was skating around with my friends and eric came up a couple times and would just grab my hand randomly and we skated holding hands and then he would go off somewhere or go talk to Jeff. So the second time he came up and grabbed my hand, eric said let's go find Jeff. So we went to go find him and he was all by himself and eric said ';here I brought you a present'; and he said that to jeff. and jeff's face got all red and he was like ';I'll be right back'; and he went off to talk to eric b/c he had walked away. and then my friend holly came up to me and asked me to go skate with her so I did. and the whole night I didn't see jeff skating at all after that WHO LIKES TO GIVE ADVICE?? can you help me, please!? Teen's advice prefered for this one... I'm confused...?
Oh wow, you should write a novel :). anyways eric sounds like a player girl. i think hell do anything to get anywhere with a girl. forget about him he sounds like a real dik. He thinks hes the man. tsk tsk tskWHO LIKES TO GIVE ADVICE?? can you help me, please!? Teen's advice prefered for this one... I'm confused...?
okay girl. wow. youve got a lot going on right now. you should just go with the flow, and see what happens. everything always turns out great! dont worry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment