Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need Advice on picking a teen Darth Vader costume for a 17 year old Star Wars girl fan?

Hi. I wanted to know I found a Teen Darth Vader costume that fits sizes 32-36 and I am five foot three and will this costume fit me? I am a 17 year old girl fan of Star Wars and I need you to help me find a perfect Darth Vader costume that fits me. Because I am dressing up for the Star Wars weekends as Darth Vader because I support the empire and Lord Vader is my master in my fan stories. Also will this Teen Darth Vader costume will fit me and where can I get the Darth Vader breathing device? I need info on the Darth Vader costumes and I know the kids Darth Vader costumes will not fit me so Is ths Teen Darth Vader costume the perfect one for me? I am a Darth Vader fan and is there any good costume sites like officalstarwarscostumes.com that has the Teen Darth Vader costume? I need advice so badly and this costume will be a birthday gift from my dad this year because last year I can't fimd a black cape!!!! I heard that the Teen Darth Vader costume has the cape. Thank you!!!!Need Advice on picking a teen Darth Vader costume for a 17 year old Star Wars girl fan?
black shirt pants and cape and maskNeed Advice on picking a teen Darth Vader costume for a 17 year old Star Wars girl fan?
It depends on your body size

No comments:

Post a Comment