Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have to make a teen magazine for a project. There is going to be an advice column but I need questions??????

The questions can be about anything! School, clothes, parents, friends, boys or whatever!!!!Please leave serous questions!!!!!!!!!!!!





Thanks!!!!! =]I have to make a teen magazine for a project. There is going to be an advice column but I need questions??????
What is the most stressful/pressuring thing in your life?





Do you hate the pressure of everyone having a boyfriend/girlfriend?





Do you wish that image didn't matter?





Have you ever really hated something your best friend did/said?I have to make a teen magazine for a project. There is going to be an advice column but I need questions??????
Whens the last time you told your parents you love and/or appreciate them?





Why do guys always have to talk about the girl they scored?





Where do I go to find the best fast food after the game?





Why do I feel the way I do when my life is good and I have it all?? I feel alone but have friends, I feel afraid, but am the president of my class?? Help me please!





Where is the best place to find a prom dress?
What do i do if i really i mean really like someoone but i don't kno if he/she likes me back?





How can you tell if someone is lieing in front of your face like you bf/gf is cheatin but u don't kno how to tell if they are or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment