Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm another teen looking for Love advice, do u have the time to help?

I've been dating my boyfriend 4 such a long time like almost 10 months and im not sure if I Love him or not cause all teens fall in love but theres this friend of mine Tom and I think about Tom 24/7 except when im with my BF Robbie when I'm talking to Tom I dont love Robbie and when I'm talking to Robbie I dont love Tom but Robbies my BF but there was one time when I kissed Tom cause i fell off a water tank and Tom caught me and we kissed and the world was litterally spinning around us it was a perfect kiss and just that one kiss is a blur to me now and i swear the world was spinning around us Do I only feel this way cause I'm a teenager or should I leave Robbie to go out with Tom (PLEASE HELP)I'm another teen looking for Love advice, do u have the time to help?
this might not be the answer you were hoping for - but, You are feeling like this because you are still a teen, and just starting to get control of your feelings and emotions. when it is really love, you wont feel like this about 2 people. take a few days, don't see either one and decide who you want to be with and then pick one right away or leave them both alone - so they can find someone who will devote their heart and thoughts to only them.I'm another teen looking for Love advice, do u have the time to help?
In my personal opinion I think you feel this way because you're a teenager. Being a teen is a time for trying things out, making mistakes and worrying about everything. It's both the worst and the best time of your life and a time you'll look back on often when you're older. Have fun but keep safe, always be honest and try not to break too many boys hearts.
I think you are worrying too much and should enjoy the two boys attention..You are young, enjoy.
I think that right now you are just running away with your emotions. You are certainly not in love with either of them. Personally, I believe that you are in lust with both. Not that it is a wrong thing, it is just where you are right now in your life. However, you must make a choice and choose which guy you want to commit your heart to. Be careful with other peoples' heart - you don't really want to hurt either one of them. But your actions towards them both right now are not honorable. Either you stay with your boyfriend and get over Tom. Or choose to stay with Tom and let your boyfriend go and allow him to find a girl who would be willing to be faithful and committed to him alone. By kissing Tom, you basically cheated on your boyfriend - And that is not honorable or right. I am not sure you are even ready for a boyfriend at this time in your life. You should take some time to sit quietly and search your heart and find out what you really want. Then take the necessary actions and not to have your emotions control you. All the best! By the way, being a teenager is not a very good or valid excuse for cheating, lying or being dishonrable in your actions - especially when it comes to other peoples' feelings and their heart.
just go ahead with ur BF
You are young..You don't love either. Just have fun.
OK. first of all, I'm not sure you know what love is. If you love someone, you love them completely, all the time, not just when your with them, and you don't stop living them when your talking to someone else. Your still young and you have time to figure ou what love is and when you are in love with someone you will know, there will be no question about it.
That's a decisions you'll have to make. Please understand that eventhough you're young and still learning about yourself and how relationships work, when you are with someone and making out with someone else you can very much hurt your friend robbie. Good luck, being a teenager isn't as easy as everyone thinks.
well, i'm a teenager too and i've been going out with my boyfriend for 9 months. if this happened to me, i would think that i am in love with tom because i wouldnt jeporadize (did i spell that right?) my relationship w/ Robbie unless i truly loved tom.





that's just my opinion. i think maybe you need to break off your relationship w/ robbie, its been a really long relationship anyway, and you even said that you're not sure if you love robbie anymore. love shouldn't be an on/off again relationship.





you should also talk to your friends/a trusted adult about this.
Hahaha!





Teens these days.. Just don't get too serious on them. You know, if it's true love, you ought to choose only one and be contented..





Whoohh.. Puppy love..





Stick to Robbie. You are committed to him anyway...
Errr... That was a bit hard to follow. Have one quiet evening alone and then decide. Weigh things out.
you need to sit down and make a list of all the things you like about tim and than all the things you don't like about him and do the same for robbie. When your done compare the list and see which one is better!
my sweetheart, this is a real predicament your in and i really think that you should make up your mind who you wanna be with. you cant feel one thing this moment and something else the next.


i just think you should flollow your heart


God Bless you
Well the answer that your looking for has to come from your heart not here. Do you love your b/f or do you love Tom? If you had this mind blowing heart stopping kiss with Tom maybe you do feel more for him. Maybe you just think you feel that way cause right now it's exciting but only you know who you really want and what you should do. You have to do what is right for you. So if I were you I would take some time out for yourself and think which guy you truly want and then either tell tom that what ever it is that you had is over or tell your b/f that it is over depending on what your heart tells you to do. Good luck to you!
you need help very badly





go and find a trusted adult and ask them about punctuation
I think you should sit down one night on your own and think about who makes u feel special the most, who you can picture yourself being with. I dont think really you love either of these boys because if you did you'd know which one you wanted to be with, but your only young have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment