Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teen looking for money advice?

Hi,


I just turned 18 last month. I have had a steady part time job for a year now and 4 months now, however I am not very good with money management.





The current state of the economy is scaring me and I was wondering if there is anything that I could be doing to make more money..I.E investing...CD. etc..? and How can ?I learn money management?





Thanks for your help! :)Teen looking for money advice?
Well something my mom taught me to do with my money was to take your paycheck, and keep about twenty or thirty dollars out and put the rest in a savings account or your bank account. Credit cards are always bad. And then, last but not least, try to make smart decisions. Don't buy food you don't need or something you already have. No impulse buys. You'll regret them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment