Tuesday, July 27, 2010

For a teen that's trying to loose unwanted weight, do you have any tips/tricks/hints/advice? please help!!?

Hi There -





There is a community for teens on a healthy lifestyle and it has many helpful tools on there such as calorie counters, teen groups to join. This site has a lot of helpful information and also other people your age that are facing the same challenges that you are experiencing.





www.sparkteens.com





Hope this helps!





w8losschickFor a teen that's trying to loose unwanted weight, do you have any tips/tricks/hints/advice? please help!!?
I am 18 and the results I got from going to the gym everyday never compared to the amount of fat I am loosing and muscle I am putting on now. It was interval training that really shed the weight off and I saw a difference in 2 days. I do 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15 of those minutes are running at 5km/h and I would increase the incline to a really high incline at 1 minute intervals. So I would keep running at 5km/h but when I minute went by a jacked up the incline and after a minute past by then I would bring it all the way down again. After 15 minutes of that I did speed interval training and I think this is really effective, I would run at 5km/h.....1 minute passes.....then up to 7km/h then 1 minute passes back down to 5km/h then another minute pasess push it up to 8-9km/h. This type of excersie is the best because it keeps your heart rate up and your body is never relaxed. What I used to do was jump on the treadmill and run for 30 minutes at 7km/h that was good but my body just got used to it and then it stopped having an impact. Give interval training a try but most of all you really gotta cut down your food consumption thats is you are eating a lot or just eat good quality food usually home made meals are the best and just always think before you eat lol. I absolutely LOVEEEEEE food lol and with interval training and absolutely killing myself without pounds and pounds of food I am pretty fit. Good luck and remember excersise just to feel good not just to loose weight make it fun so you look forward to working out and change it up every so often.





Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment