Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Looking for teen girls' opinions--can you give me some advice on this, please??

K, so I'm kinda a ';playerette';, and I used to flirt a lot w/this one guy, but I don't like him anymore b/c he's getting annoying. So it figures that i see him around school a lot ;) and it's awkward! a lot of times he looks at me in a class we're in 2gether, and once, we passed each other in the hall, and I kinda looked back and so did he...and it happened again except we take turns looking back





my question to you all is are you a playerette like me? do you flirt w/multiple guys and then be like, i'm done with him, next? and also, should girls look back when passing by guys? or should we never look back? i don't like looking back, literally or metaphorically, but things happen lol





any thoughts are welcome thanx!Looking for teen girls' opinions--can you give me some advice on this, please??
You're in for a life of sadness and disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment