Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have to make a teen magazine for a project. There is going to be an advice column but I need questions??????

The questions can be about anything! School, clothes, parents, friends, boys or whatever!!!!Please leave serous questions!!!!!!!!!!!!





Thanks!!!!! =]





Questions like this are great:





*I have two friends who don鈥檛 get along. I鈥檓 friends with both of them and it鈥檚 really bothering me that all three of us can鈥檛 be friends. What should I do?





* I have a very unique question. I am 14 years old and 6foot 2inches. As you can see I am very tall, whenever my parents and I go shopping, we can never find pants that fit me. My friends suggest buying custom made pants but my family is going through a rough time and we cant afford custome made clothing. What should I do???I have to make a teen magazine for a project. There is going to be an advice column but I need questions??????
Here is some examples





-I have a crush on one of my guy friends. I want to ask him out but I'm afraid if he says no it will ruin or friendship





-My friend bought me a sweater for my birthday. It's really cute for her but I think that it is SO HORRIFIC. How do I tell her that without hurting her feelings?





-I asked my mom if I could start wearing make-up to school because everyone else is. She got really mad at me and told me I don't need it, but I'm (insert age here) and I think I should!





-My teacher and I don't get along very well and she always makes bad comments about me. Even if I don't do anything wrong she'll yell at me or give me a bad grade. How do I tell her to stop without getting her even MORE mad at me?





-I bought a brand new pair of jeans last weekend but my best friend thinks that they make me look bad, I think that they look fine. Shuld I believe her, or myself?








hope that gave you some ideas.I have to make a teen magazine for a project. There is going to be an advice column but I need questions??????
I like two boys a lot. And I know that they both like me, so, here's my problem: Every time I hang out with one guy, the other one gets jelous. I can't go on dates with them and I don't know how to deal with the situation, what should I do?





I hvae shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. Really fair skin and a round face. What makeup color do you think would go best for me?





I have this graduation dress, it is really pretty, but I need some shoes to go with it, the colors in the dress are, violet, yellow, a little brown, and green. What should I get?????
Try I am in school and i get bullied for being a virgin what should i do





or





I am pregnant and i cant afford stuff





try craigslist for the answer on the 2nd one





Or





I am teenager who needs help with feeling comfortable to read in class. I can read well but when they ask i get all anxious
I have a huge crush on my friend's boyfriend and I think he might like me too, what should I do?


I have really bad acne and i don't know how to controlt it--help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment