Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What do you think about the fact that many Muslims come here for sex advice that any Western teen knows?

And then proceed to tell us how great their society is?


Geez, if it wasn't for us - most wouldn't even know 'where to put it' to make a baby!


If we stopped giving sex advice to them, do you think we could halt global overpopulation?What do you think about the fact that many Muslims come here for sex advice that any Western teen knows?
What a load of CRAP. I am a Yahoo! Answers regular %26amp; haven't seen Muslims asking for sex advice. Get your info right before asking a question.What do you think about the fact that many Muslims come here for sex advice that any Western teen knows?
Wow, your painting a pretty picture on OUR society aren't you?
Your question vexes me... maybe it's because I am Muslim-American or something, lol. I have no problem in this area ;-) Allah (God) knows best!
Well, I haven't noticed two things that you apparently have: that Muslims are asking for sex advice and that they are responsible for global overpopulation. I have no opinion on the first, except that, if true, it just demonstrates the repressiveness and ignorance of their culture; but on the second I don't think that Muslims overpopulate anymore than many other cultures, particularly the welfare culture of America, which feels free to produce many, many children without assuming any responsibility for the prenatal or delivery medical care, lifetime medical care for the mother and her litter, feeding, educating, clothing, or provided shelter for themselves, and on and on.





Perhaps we should stop telling Western teens where to put it to make a baby, since they don't have the skills or abilities to make a living. In defense of the Muslims, fortunately their belief system seems to require many of them to die young, so that is kind of a retroactive birth control.
I think the fact that they are so sexually repressed is what leads to their violent tendencies. If they were getting laid on a regular basis, they wouldn't be so hostile.
sounds hot, let me know when they do
no. i think the muslims got it figured out. My old neighbors(nice people), who just happened to be muslim, had 7 kids.
I find this question insulting. In Islam men and women don't learn about sex until a month before they are married at least in my husband's country anyway. Also Muslim men know how to have sex to make babies. I have a brother in law who has 13 children so he's doing a great job even if his wife is kind of stupid in my opinion. The world is not overpopulated either.
  • natural make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment