Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am a male teen who crossdresses. My parents hate me for it. Any advice?

I am 13. Height: 5' 8 1/2''. weight: about 200 lbs slightly obise One younger sibling and mom availibleI am a male teen who crossdresses. My parents hate me for it. Any advice?
It shouldn't matter to them...parents should love you no matter what. I know that if I were gay my dad wouldn't really care (dunno about my mom)...





I would suggest that you just wait until you know for sure you are gay or not. You might ease up on the crossdressing until that time. When you do know for sure, you can go nuts. (Make sure it's school appropriate though!).





You're still really young and at that age where you just experimenting with new stuff. Make sure you're not just bi either, it happens.I am a male teen who crossdresses. My parents hate me for it. Any advice?
If you were born a man then you were ment to be a man not a girl. Thus for you should be a man. If you were born a woman you were ment to be a woman so act like a woman.
Ummm I would stop crossdressing. I know it sounds a bit much, but let them know that you do respect their morals and stuff. They don't hate you, but they just want the best for you.
You are going through a stage. If you are gay or not, you will figure it out. Be strong and brave. They will understand and still love you.
Wear a kilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment