Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need an Adult or Parent's advice. OR teen's who had to fight for their car.?

Alright so I'm a teenager about to get his license soon. I have an average 3.67 GPA. I am really responisble since i grew up with Asian parents. Well i will be playing varsity baseball next year, and my coach DEMANDS you go to morning weight room which is a 6 A.M. I have practice till 6 P.M. I also have two younger brothers. Well I also play guitar for Church and i am a praise leader. I am extremely religious and want to bring my friends over to church. Maybe my parents don't trust me with my freedom because they're scared that i might be going out too much and make my grades drop.


To be truthful, i only want a car to bring my frriends to church. But i think my parents find that as an excuse to get a car. But i really feel like I need a car so that my parents wouldn't stress over things. My mom recently said she gets stressed because she never has time to allow my sibligns to go places, but i feel like i can drive my siblings around so that my parents don't get stressed.


I told my mom my reasons why i should get a car, she agrees with me. But it will be extremely difficult to persuade my dad because i KNOW he'll think i'm a joke. but i'm dead serious about bringing my freidsn to church, morning baseball practice, and after practice. Maybe i will go out once a week like on Saturday, but most likely not because our baseball program is 24.7. How can i persuade my dad to believe me. I'm 100% serious about this. I'm even willing to buy a 1986 corolla or something. I'm asking them to buy a 1994 integra used. I don't need something fancy. I just need a car for transport for my friedns to church. HOW CAN I PERSUADE MY DAD ? T_TI need an Adult or Parent's advice. OR teen's who had to fight for their car.?
Adult here and parent.


You seem like a great kid and remind your parents of that. Explain that they have no reason to not trust you. You can help run errands and take the siblings some place when your parents need rest alone. See if they can buy a cell phone to check up on you. Take them out for a ride to show that your are an responsible driver. Because car insurance for teenage boys can be very expensive. If your grades fail or you goof off tell them that they can just take the car keys%26lt;===they would like to hear that. It will give them more control over the car deal. Make sure you only get a cash car and that it's inspected before you pay for it. You don't want a rip off! Good luckI need an Adult or Parent's advice. OR teen's who had to fight for their car.?
you talk with him. have your mom talk to him. maybe a few of your friends too?
Hey Han,





I answered this one before. Is this a duplicate question?
hello. im around the same age so i kno what your dealing with. i kno it sucks, tell your dad how you feel like you do every thing you can to do your best and you need some thing to show for it! :] good luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment