Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have to make a teen magazine for a project. There is going to be an advice column but I need questions??????

The questions can be about anything! School, clothes, parents, friends, boys or whatever!!!!Please leave serous questions!!!!!!!!!!!!





Thanks!!!!! =]





Questions like this are great:





*I have two friends who don鈥檛 get along. I鈥檓 friends with both of them and it鈥檚 really bothering me that all three of us can鈥檛 be friends. What should I do?





* I have a very unique question. I am 14 years old and 6foot 2inches. As you can see I am very tall, whenever my parents and I go shopping, we can never find pants that fit me. My friends suggest buying custom made pants but my family is going through a rough time and we cant afford custome made clothing. What should I do???I have to make a teen magazine for a project. There is going to be an advice column but I need questions??????
i got a good one but i want best answer for this.





dear editor.


My parents has a baby bnoy and he is 4 right now. he is taking all the attention away from everything including me.He is a big deal for my mom to handle so there is no time for me.Can you tell me some ways to handle this. or to occupy my mind while my parents are taking care of him??





thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment