Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sorry for the cliche teen question, but i need advice: He hasn't called or texted. Do I forget about him?

So he kissed me. And everything was fine, and I thought that for once something good was going to happen for me. I was right for a while. I really liked him, and (I assumed, so stupidly) he really liked me. We hung out every weekend and even studied together during the week. It was great. He was a football player, and I was just a normal nerd who ran track and got good grades, so it was a bit of a surprise when I found out that he liked me. But he did like me! We texted and talked. Then I went to the hospital to have an appendectomy. He knew, but now I am home and he hasnt texted or called or visited. At all! Not one text asking how I am. Now, we're not officially dating, but c'mon! What am I supposed to think? I still like him, even though that is a dick move ( how hard is it to text ';hey how are you feeling?';) Any thoughts? Do i forget him and move on? How do I go about forgetting him? This was the first time I really liked a guy and the first time I ever kissed one.Sorry for the cliche teen question, but i need advice: He hasn't called or texted. Do I forget about him?
. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,


. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,


. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,


. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,


. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}


. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}


. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./


. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./


. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./


. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/


. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}


. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../


. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../


. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”


. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\


. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__


,,_. . . . . }.%26gt;-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,


. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\


. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`%26gt;--==``


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`Sorry for the cliche teen question, but i need advice: He hasn't called or texted. Do I forget about him?
maybe not guys are funny when it comes to sickness and hospitals, I would text him and say '; thank your for asking I am feeling much better that was so sweet'; see what happens\
Well am going through a smilliar situation where i like the guy and he like me and he would text me and if i text him he wouldnt responsed so my advise to you is to text him and see if he texts you back if he doesnt forget about him cause what i've learned about the situation that am in is that if he really liked me or in ur case you he would show you that he do and call or text to make sure your okay!!
boys really do get afraid of sickness and unfortunate things. a girl might say ';how hard is it to ask?'; but for a boy it may really be that hard. give him a day or two then text him and see how hes doing, then maybe hell ask how you are. dont give up right away
You know, it happens sometimes. Especially with guys our age. I really think before you make any big decisions, you should text him first. Maybe he just isn't sure if you are home yet, and is waiting until later to text you? I say you text him and say something small, like hey. Hopefully, he will ask about your surgery, but if not, and he asks what you are doing, or whastup, mention the surgery. HOPEFULLY at that point he will realize his mistake and ask you about it. After he does say something like this ';yeah i feel a bit better now, but i was hoping i would have woken up to a text from you :('; So that way he knows you are upset by it. You have every right to be, so don't be afraid to be honest with him.
Yeah, he's a teenage boy and most likely didn't know what to text you, although that's no excuse, he could have asked his parents, or even YAs, for some guidance.


So just let it be, and you can text him, that you just wanted him to know, that you are doing well now, and hope is too.


See where that goes, if you get no response then all you can do, is move on, and take this first time, as a learning experience.


By the way, I'm happy that you are better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment