Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Should i under the advice of my lawyer 7.0 put in aqua teen hunger froce for my kid and take the red pill?

jk ppl so relaxShould i under the advice of my lawyer 7.0 put in aqua teen hunger froce for my kid and take the red pill?
that's right. you gotta save the blue ones for Gummi...Should i under the advice of my lawyer 7.0 put in aqua teen hunger froce for my kid and take the red pill?
That's what you pay your lawyer for, so...





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Don't forget to submit a ';thumbs up'; rating for any good answers.


These ratings will mean up to 50 extra points to a ';best answer';.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
yes.
damn, me and my toddler actually do watch that! lol
take the red pill, forget the lawyer, pay attention to the kid, and raise a lot of peaches....

No comments:

Post a Comment